Returns, Warranty & Freight
- Orders or quoted prices that include postage and handling as part of the invoice price and not as a seperate item will incurr a 15% handling fee as the postage and handling component of the original invoice is non refundable.
- Pipe cut to size cannot be returned.
- Products purchased under the “Living Water Smart” rebate program cannot be returned for a refund.
All product warranties offered by Austec Irrigation are manufacturers warranties and as such the manufacturer reserves the right to reject any claim made against its product if the defect is not a manufacturing defect. Refer to the following manufacturer’s warranty pages:
Note, if a manufacturer’s warranty is not worth the paper it is printed on, then Austec Irrigation will not stock and/or sell its product.
- All “warranty transactions” are manufacturer transactions facilitated by Austec Irrigation and as such, products replaced under warranty cannot be returned for a refund.
- Proof of purchase is required in order to claim a warranty against manufacturing defects.
Postage & Freight
Free Postage & Handling is defined as follows:
- all orders up to 3kg in weight will be delivered by Australia Post Air Express as part of our Free Postage & Handling offer;
- all orders over 3kg in weight are delivered by the Australia Post Delivery Service by Road;
- all orders over 3kg in weight that do not have an Australia Post Delivery Service by Road are subject to confirmation with respect to postage and handling charges